Site Home
Teachers Workshop at November ANS Meeting in Anaheim Dear San Diego Section ANS Members, The next ANS National Meeting will be held in Anaheim November 8-13 at the Disneyland Hotel. There will be an all-day Teachers Workshop on Saturday, November 8. I have attached an information flyer that describes the Workshop. Tracy Coyle, the ANS outreach Manager, will be running the Workshop. The major speakers will be Eric Loewen and Mary Lou Dunzik-Gougar. Tracy could use some additional help with the Workshop. This includes presenting some of the materials, helping with Workshop activities and discussing nuclear stuff with the teachers. Several of our members have indicated interest in helping. If you would like to pitch in, please contact Tracy directly at tcoyle@ans.org. Please copy me (sandiegoans@yahoo.com) so I can keep track. Thanks! Ken Schultz - Treasurer (keeper of the SDS-ANS mailing list....) Flyer