Site Home
Dear SDS-ANS Members, The San Diego Section will help sponsor a screening of the film "Pandora's Promise", a Robert Stone documentary that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, at 7 PM on May 8 at University of California Irvine. It documents the conversion of prominent environmentalists from anti- to pro-nuclear. This will be our May meeting. The attached file gives details and information about the location and parking. Check the Pandora's Promise web site for information about this film. http://pandoraspromise.com Ken -ATTACHMENT- San Diego Section of the American Nuclear Society sandiegoans@yahoo.com See our website at http://sdans.altervista.org